Various Questions

Home Forums Autism Mastery General – Miscellaneous Various Questions

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yuliana Ang
    Participant

Dear Dr Woeller,
      I have questions :
      1. Can we combine Infrared sauna usage with HBOT? If yes, how? if not, shall we do in rotation?
      2. For porpyhrin urine test, from what i saw, the value change greatly with the level of creatinine. what do you think about this?
      3. For hair test, how is the accuracy that the result is showing the existing toxicity in the body, not what is excreted from body? and will the test result affected by the heavy metal half life, like in the blood?
      4. For biocidin, is it ok to use for long term without rotating it with other herbal? will it cause resistance, tht after some time, it wont be effective anymore for clostridia?
      5.For recurrent seborrheic dermatitis, what can be the possibility? as my son since he has his puberty, he started to have it on and off. he is 20 now, if not mistaken, it started when he was 15.
      6.For OAT test, the high succinic acid, is it more towards the chemical / heavy metal exposure, or towards mito dysfunction? If its more towards chemical / heavy metal exposure, will that means recent exposure?

Thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.