Vaccine induced autism ?

Home Forums Autism Mastery Brain & Nervous System Inflammation Vaccine induced autism ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rita Mastrangelo
    Participant

Hi Dr. Woeller. So privileged to be mentored by you.

Suggestions on how to proceed with an 8 year old boy who was diagnosed with absent seizures and encephalitis hours after the dtap at 18 months. He eats very well (has celiac) His sleep sucks and is never tired despite waking up so early and his speech continues to be a concern.
      his oat test shows high:
      aspergillus and yeast.
      High oxalates
      showing a need for B6 and folate,
      Vit c is super high
      showing a little bit of gi bacterial overgrowth
      b6 and folate are a bit low
      (Yeast markers: 3-oxoglutaric, furan 2,5 dicarboxylic, arabinose
      Bacterial Markers hippuric
      oxalate metabolites: oxalic
      Glyphosate is trending high and his mycotoxins shows nothing)
      He’s been on cellcore carboxy, biotoxin binder, tudca and spores along with biocidin
      There really hasn’t been a change with him with respect to sleep, some jumping or increased language.
      Am I missing something or shall I assume nothing more can be done with this child?

Juliana Nahas
      Participant

Hi Rita,
        is the cellcore program customized to treat yeast and mold? Did he take the supplements before doing the OAT test? Have you tried Dr Woeller’s treatment approach, as given to us in the mastery program?

DrWoeller
        Keymaster

Dr. Mastrangelo,
          The CellCore line of products are very good.

I would make sure to incorporate some foundational supplements as we discussed in Module #1. Also, melatonin can be worthwhile too, e.g., 1 to 3 mg two hours before bed.

It is important that the family work on lowering oxalates and that additional nutrients are used to support pathways, e.g. B6, magnesium.

Is it possible to try some Nystatin for the high Arabinose?

Anytime you have a vaccine injured child at some point hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is worthwhile. We will get into this later in the course. My feeling is there is always something else that can be tried.

Sincerely,
          Dr. Woeller

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.