Urinary Peptides and Clinical Coorelation

Home Forums Autism Mastery Lab Testing Urinary Peptides and Clinical Coorelation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

So I tested by daughter who has CP for her urinary peptide levels. Her IgG testing was normal for wheat and dairy but I figured why not just look at it. So I did and her levels are up. She doesn’t have behavioral issues and does find on and off of wheat and dairy. So then I decided to check myself and my caseomorphone and gluteomorphone levels were up as well and I have no issues. My IgG testing is normal as well.

So I’m trying to wrap my brain around this. Is the peptide testing just a way to test for unknown wheat/dairy exposure? In my case control of 2 it seems so.

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

The peptide test is another way of testing for wheat and dairy exposure. What I have learned, as you see too, is not everyone is outwardly neurologically sensitive. The reaction potential is there, but it doesn’t always cross-over into clear problems. Also, the positive test could indicate some problem with your DPP-IV enzyme too. Either way, it certainly points to a subclinical reaction.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.