Question on Module 1

Home Forums Autism Mastery General – Miscellaneous Question on Module 1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yuliana Ang
    Participant

Dear Dr Kurt

Question for module 1.
      1. How long will the test result still valid for interpretation (representative of the condition)?
      2. You mentioned to start with multivit/min, but it’s better to separate zinc out, and most of multi min has zinc in it? There are also many things in multi, that can contribute to sensitive / reaction, such as vit b (esp b6)?

Thanks
      Yuliana

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Dr. Ang,
        1 – It depends on what type of testing. If it is the Organic Acids Test, the information mostly is valid, within 3 to 6 months.
        2 – Separating things out is okay too. This is another option. What I presented in Module #1 regarding foundational supplements works well for about 80% of the cases in my experience. It is true that very sensitive children could benefit from individual dosing of things. Take each case individually and if you sense a child would do better with individual supplements like B6 and Zinc than administer it this way. However, for many individuals a multivitamin/multimineral works just fine, but I am always aware it may not be appropriate for everyone.

Sincerely,
        Dr. Woeller

Yuliana Ang
        Participant

Dear Dr. Kurt

Thanks for your reply.
          continue question :
          1. What about CDSA? Food IgG? IDP (immune deficiency profile)? how long will it be valid to represent the condition?
          2. Will you compare the test result from previous to current in case of OAT, CDSA? or will you just use the current lab test result, in order to determine the progression or regression of the condition?
          3. How accurate are the test that depend on the creatinine level for their result? such as porphyrin, peptide test? because the result (ratio) can vary so much due to the variation in creatinine.

Thank you
          Yuliana

DrWoeller
          Keymaster

Dr. Ang,
            1 – Keep in mind that when it comes to stool test a person could be exposed to a pathogen at any time, so things could change quickly. However, on average if a stool test was done and for the most part there has been little intervention implemented or no significant change in known exposure the results should still be consistent many months later, e.g. 6 months. The same thing would apply to a Food IgG test or most other tests too like the immune deficiency panel. In fact, with the IDP, if the initial test was normal I would not expect it would change significantly even years later.
            2 – If I have previous tests and a new tests I will always compare the two. I do this a lot with organic acids test to look for trends in differences.
            3 – Most reputable labs like Great Plains Laboratory do a creatinine correction method to offset changes in creatinine. I do not know the inner workings of this method from a laboratory standpoint, but it greatly helps with accuracy from my understanding.

Sincerely,
            Dr. Woeller

Yuliana Ang
            Participant

Dear Dr. Kurt

Thank you for your explanation.

Regards
              Yuliana

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.