Prioritizing multiple values on the OAT

Home Forums Autism Mastery Troubleshooting Prioritizing multiple values on the OAT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Delores Alleckson
    Participant

23 year old female, Autism, Xia Gibbs Syndrome. Regressed age 2 after MMR and high temp. Multiple antipsychotic trials to control aggressions. Non verbal, constant rocking motion, SIB’s, Agressive – 2:1 staffing, chronic constipation, obesity, rosacea, chronic insomnia. Does not chew food or consume meat
      DPPIV – 32
      OATS: 3-Oxoglutaric 1.3, Furancarbonylglycine 389, Arabinose 71, Glycolic 223, Oxalic 146, Succinic 9.6, 3 Hydroxybutyric 3.4, Adipic 11, Suberic 3.3, Sebacic 1.2, Methylmalonic 2.5, Glutaric 0.42, 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaric 22, Biotin 0.83, Pyroglutamic 23, 2-Hydroxybutyric 0.96,
      Treat yeast first or alternate with basic supplementation. Does not swallow pills.

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Dr. Alleckson,
        I am assuming all of the values are above their references ranges as I do not have all ranges memorized. Here are my recommendations:

-Marker 3 is a potential significant problem as it relates to digestive colonization of Aspergillus mold. This mold, along with Candida, can lead to high oxalic acid. I would suggest performing a MycoTOX Profile from Great Plains Laboratory to evaluate for mold toxins.

-While you are waiting for the MycoTOX results, I would get him started on basic supplements first for about a week, then go after the yeast.

Dr. Woeller

Lourdes Tanchanco
        Participant

Hi Dr. Woeller,
          If the OAT of the patients reflects Fusarium, can I still use the protocol for Candida?
          Thanks
          Tippy

DrWoeller
          Keymaster

Tippy,
            Yes. I have seen the Fusarium OAT marker normalize many times just by using the same remedies that attack yeast/candida.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.