Overseas Patient/practice

Home Forums Autism Mastery Practice Management Overseas Patient/practice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hokehe Effiong
    Participant

1. How do you handle overseas clients in terms of labs and supplements and payments? Where do you send them to get the labs or supplements? I have a new 4 year old patient from the UK and I would appreciate some guidance.
      2. Re patient mentioned above: his parents have him off gluten and casein, and he made some improvements, but he has recurrent cold-like illness, and when placed on antibiotics, he regresses. I plan to do the GI tox and OAT testing for him to start , and start him on the starter pack, but from your experience, what else would you recommend I test?
      3. How do you structure your practice services: packages vs flat monthly payments, and do you tell everyone upfront they are responsible for labs and supplements?

Hokehe Effiong
      Participant

4. please would you be willing to share about the pricing of your services?

Hokehe Effiong
        Participant

Thank you Dr. Woeller for your very helpful response. Please would you be willing to comment on your pricing for patient consults.
          thank you.

Hokehe Effiong
          Participant

Hello Dr. Woeller,
            I retested the 2 year old I had written to you about in previous posts, his HPHPA is worse now at 764 from 563, I had treated him with biocidin and probiotics using the protocol. Please advise?
            Also since he is in the UK, how would you handle ordering meds for him?
            Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.