OAT

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I am sending you the OATreport along with my recommendation
    Flagyl – 400mg three times a day for 10days then every third day for 3 weeks
    Probiotic- Pro bio premium
    Biocidin – started after a week of flagyl
    8drops three times a day for 14 days and then every third day for additional 4 weeks
    5HTP – 50 mg before sleep
    L- carnitine- 1000mg
    Niacinamide- 500mg
    Biotin- 300mcg
    A good multivitamin e.g spectrum complete powder of Kirkmanlabs
    methylcobalamin s/c injections
    Glutathione I/M 600mg inj

Please give your suggestions
    This boy is 15yrs old and going to mainstream school in grade 5. He was a calm boy but from last 3 months he is getting more irritable and aggressive , becoming more obsessive, touching different things again and again and screaming also.He is facing problem with language and comprehension also.

He was on GFCF and sugar free diet and was on low -medium oxalxte diet but from last 6 months we relaxed the diet and started giving him gluten and each and every kind of fruit and vegetable
    He was on supplements also DPPIV enzyme, buffered C, Zinc, calcium with vitamin D, spectrum complete powder , MB12 S/C inj, chelation with ALA + DMSA(11/2 yrs), glutathione for 6months HBOT. He improved a lot and then we gradually stop all these

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Dr. Khuram,
      There is certainly a lot going on with this young man.

I am not sure you need to use Flagyl, and likely could get by with just the Biocidin. Anyway to add in Nystatin?

The oxalates are a definite issue. It is very, very rare to see both the Glycolic and Glyceric Acids high. A low oxalate program is a must. I think I would use higher dosages of Biotin too since the Methylcitric is high – again, something not commonly seen. I would minimally use 5 grams daily.

Also, I would incorporate some Ubiquinol too – at least 200mg daily for additional mitochondrial support, although his mito issues are most likely linked to the oxalate problems.

I think the rest of your program looks pretty good overall

What is this boy’s digestive system like?

Also, feel getting back to a more restrictive diet is worthwhile.

Sincerely,
      Dr. Woeller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.