OAT- HIGH Candida, Oxalates , Succinic where to start

Home Forums Autism Mastery Oxalates OAT- HIGH Candida, Oxalates , Succinic where to start

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Dr Woeller,

This child is 3 yrs, the OAT came with HIGH Arabinose, Oxalate and Succinic.

His blood exam came with moderate-heavy metal (aluminium) toxicity. Low B12 and B9.

Where could I start? I will work with the diet and “clean up” things high in aluminium. He is already on foundational supplementation.

In terms of supplements, should I start first decreasing Heavy Metals for 3-4 weeks, then long term work on Candida Protocol alongside Oxalate?

For heavy metal, what do you think about Zeolite (Coseva – spray)?

Thank you.

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Giovana,
      I would start on Candida Protocol first, alongside oxalate, then start going after heavy metals. High oxalate can trap heavy metals in the body, so attempting to reduce oxalate can be beneficial.

Zeolite is good. I have been looking into this company called ZOI. I have heard good things about it – https://cleardrops.zoiglobal.com/. Perhaps the Coseva is similar?

Dr. Woeller

Thank you Dr Woeller, I’ll start with Candida and Oxalate first. I’ll have a look into this ZOI company and check if they distribute to Australia.

Enjoy your day!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.