New OAT for autistic teenager. Can you take a look and comment? Thanks.

Home Forums Autism Mastery Lab Testing New OAT for autistic teenager. Can you take a look and comment? Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Nicholas,
      For some reason I am not seeing the attachment. In fact, I don’t even see the original message here, but off my email I do see the values you wrote down.

arabinose went down from 96 to 64 (still high).

Hippuric went up from 300 to 444

2-Hydroxyphenylacetic went from normal to above range 0.03 – 0.47 H 0.90 0.90

4-Hydroxybenzoic also went from normal to above range

4-cresol went from 56 to 59

Can I ask what you prescribed specifically?

Dr. Woeller

I guess you’re not seeing it because I made it a private reply so that others wouldn’t have access to the name on the test. The protocol was biocidin capsules, culturelle, and VSL#3.

This was her antibiotic protocol that you and I recommended (she seems to have been very compliant):

Biocidin – Use 10 drops mixed in dilute juice three times daily for 14 days, then every 3rd day thereafter do another treatment day (10 drops three times for that particular day) for an additional 4 weeks.
      Culturelle – 3 capsules in the evening at least 90 minutes away from the last dose of Biocidin.

She wants to get a comprehensive stool analysis for her son. I think that sounds like a good idea so we know what will work best. I informed her of prescription antibiotic/antifungal options. I also thought a more aggressive natural antibiotic/antifungal could be a great option as well since all we did was biocidin.

Thanks.

By the way I emailed about continuing access to the modules. I’m still at module 9 and haven’t taken any quizzes but would like to get the certification. Can I have an extension on access to videos? I would love at least a copy of the audio for future reference because I really want to review this information. Could I possibly get the audio? I most definitely would NOT share it with anyone. Thanks.

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Yes, I would agree with a stool test, and either antibiotics or getting more aggressive with botanicals.

Access – absolutely. Just email Brian at autismmastery@gmail.com and let him know you need some more time. No problem at all. Also, inquire with him about the audio too.

Sincerely,
        Dr. Woeller

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.