Most Common Outcomes

Home Forums Autism Mastery General – Miscellaneous Most Common Outcomes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Peter Rothermel
    Participant

Hi Dr. Woeller,

I am reaching out to see if you could share some feedback on the most common outcomes that you have seen over your years of practice when the 4 pillar approach is implemented and executed at a high level. I would like to be able to use this information when speaking with a parent prior to starting to work with them and also when promoting my practice and services. I understand that each case is unique with its own set of challenges and there are no guarantees but I was hoping to get a sense of the areas where you have seen the most progress. Similar to how you informed us that language/communication, social and behavior were the main issues that you hear from parents in your practice.

Thank you,
      Peter

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Peter,
        Sorry for overlooking this message.

The 4 pillars in my experience are fundamental and should not be skipped. But, I realize that each pillar may not be solely effective for every child, but in combination are often very helpful. Remember too that the 4 pillars are something that is always there in the background as other interventions are implemented. For example, if you have a patient with moderate to severe diabetes, it is critical that person make lifestyle changes, e.g., exercise, diet, to improve their help. They may need medication for a period of time, but that does not mean they should give up on the diet and exercise. The same can be said of the 4 pillars in that they are fundamental always to continue to pursue while other things are done over time.

Dr. Woeller

Peter Rothermel
        Participant

Thanks Dr Woeller! No worries. I had asked this question during one of our Q&As so it wasn’t overlooked.

DrWoeller
          Keymaster

Peter,
            Okay. Thanks.
            Dr. Woeller

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.