Improves only temporarily with dietary/supplement interventions

Home Forums Autism Mastery Brain & Nervous System Inflammation Improves only temporarily with dietary/supplement interventions

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lynn AltierNeed
    Participant

Hi Dr. Woeller,

I continue to work with children/adults with neurological conditions using a functional nutrition approach and incorporating the Autism Mastery Course. It’s been an incredible journey. I’ve come across some common denominators in some of my population and I’m hoping that you may have some insight.
      * I have a subset of clients that demonstrate improvements initially (often times a few days) and then revert to full symptoms. I assess and then test with OATs, CSA, Metals Test, Mycotoxins, GPL-Tox, occasionally a methylation panel and/or whole blood histamine determination, strep antibodies, CBC, Thyroid, Total Cholesterol, Carnitine, etc. I suspect that I’m missing data that would help me address this resistance. Is it methylation? Is this something you’ve come across? Is it autoimmunity? Is it liver? Is it other? I understand you may prefer a case by case scenario.

I’d appreciate any and all insight.

Respectfully,
      Lynn Altieri-Need

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.