Heavy Metals in 6 year old

Home Forums Autism Mastery General – Miscellaneous Heavy Metals in 6 year old

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rita Mastrangelo
    Participant

Hello Dr. Woeller.

I have a little boy in Nigeria that is living in a terrible environment.
      He is 6 years old and his mom says that where. they live there is a lot of soot (something about the illegal oil refiners there. where there are particle pollutions called PM215
      They were living in congo before and he starting singing and making sentences but for dads work they had to move back.
      he has some neurotranmitter building up in his system from the oats,
      but his glyhosate profile is over 95 % (2.65).
      on the gpl his N-acetyl(propyl)cysteine (NAPR) is over 95% (37)
      Dimethylphosphate (DMP) is over 95% (191)
      but the most concerning of all is the metal test.
      high aluminum (40)
      high antimony (.40)
      high lead (16)
      barium (2.5)
      high thalium (.009)
      high nickel (1.6)

this boy also has high markers for magnesium, manganese, iodine and iron.

while speaking with the jasyme (GPL) she recommended this boy def needs some form of chelation and i should refer out. she recommended etda or dmsa. i know we spoke about it during the course and i anticipate the mom wanting me to help her child.
      is there a softer way to remove these metals in this boy? can you please recommend some protocol for me as first steps to help this 6 year old. i know they need to leave that environment and i will def let the mom know but i. still wanted to help as much as i can. i wouldn’t recommend andy cutler but what about some trs or zeolites.
      thanking you in advance.

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Rita,
        Wow! I am sorry to hear this. I see a lot of tests from a group in China that I work with and the level of environmental toxins are severe.

Before you head into any serious detoxification approach, do you have this child on foundational supplements such as multivitamin, multiminerals, etc.

Have you been able to check digestive functions and pathogen overgrowth?

I agree with you in avoiding DMSA or DMPS at this point. However, Zeolite is a great option. It can be effective and typically is gentle.

I would not be surprised that he is exposed to mold and mycotoxins too. Therefore, some glutathione and intestinal binder, such as GI Detox+, are not a bad idea. However, before doing any of this, please give me an idea of what this child is currently taking.

Dr Woeller

Rita Mastrangelo
        Participant

she did get the kit for the GI map but didn’t get it done yet. She said she wanted to work on just the other tests that I explained to you. I have since reached out to her and advised she should do that test so we can get son on a more thorough protocol.
          I will let you know.
          Thanks always.

DrWoeller
          Keymaster

Rita,
            Okay. Sounds good.

Dr. Woeller

Rita Mastrangelo
            Participant

Hi Dr. Woeller.
              This mom was finally able to order a gi map and I anticipate it taking a few more weeks if not month to get the sample and ship it back.

I was wondering what you would recommend in the meantime so she can start with some treatment with her son?

I had recommended she get an air filter for the home as well as some lifestyle changes but that is really it. Given all that is going on with this child I don’t want to stir anything up but I would like to start. I’m just scared with all that is going on with this boy.

Rita

DrWoeller
              Keymaster

Rita,
                I do not remember if this child is on any foundational supplements like we discussed during the course?

Dr Woeller

Rita Mastrangelo
                Participant

Good morning.

Mom said she has him on
                  Nordic Omega 3
                  Kirman multi & Mineral with 5mthr
                  pure theraporo bioactive B12 full
                  Trienza Enzyme for digestive intolerances

I have not recommended any of these. Its just what she had.

She wanted to start with a binder and glutathione from quick silver.

She hasn’t done anything to improve her child’s environment yet which is believe would be a huge help.

Rita Mastrangelo
                  Participant

HI DR WOELLER,

FOLLOWING UP ON MY MESSAGE.

Mom said she has him on
                    Nordic Omega 3
                    Kirman multi & Mineral with 5mthr
                    pure theraporo bioactive B12 full
                    Trienza Enzyme for digestive intolerances

I have not recommended any of these. Its just what she had.

She wanted to start with a binder and glutathione from quick silver. I suggested holding off. She has not done anything to improve her child’s environment ie air filter and filtered water.

DrWoeller
                    Keymaster

Rita,
                      Actually, doing some QuickSilver binder and glutathione is likely not a bad idea. At least it could help with binding some toxins in the bowel and the glutathione supports antioxidants and some detoxification.

Dr. Woeller

Rita Mastrangelo
                      Participant

Dr. Woeller,
                        I finally got the results for this 6 year old boy from africa.
                        Any starting point would be greatly appreciated. After my year with Autism Mastery course I am definately going to join your other group for mentoring..

This boy has high traces of E. Coli/ Shingella.
                        h-pylori
                        flora has high clostridia and akkermancia
                        Phyla (bacteroids/firmicutes are low
                        Opportunistic bacteria: high Bacillus spp,Morganella spp,Staphylococcus aureus. others are trending high.
                        Potential Autoimmune Triggers: high of Citrobacter spp, Proteus spp.
                        parasites: high Endolimax nana
                        intestines: steocrait very high, sigA very low

I don’t even know where to start but this boy having so many issues makes me want to work harder so he can become a normal kid again This is a perfect example of when a doctor diagnosis a kid with autism without digging deeper and investigating his gut.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Rita

DrWoeller
                        Keymaster

Rita,
                          1 – is the clostridia from the stool? Is it C. difficile, or just a non-identified clostridia?
                          2 – The Shigella is not great, nor is the Citrobacter and Proteus.
                          3 – High steatocrit means poor fat digestion

I think you need to start with digestive enzyme support that provides some lipase enzymes. Also, liver function and bile support are necessary.

With regards to the gut bugs, I do not think the parasite is of any major significance, but he does have a lot of gram negative bacteria which can drive inflammation through lipopolysaccharide expression.

Are you used to supplementing for these types of issues?

Sincerely,
                          Dr. Woeller

P.S. Also, what supplement companies do you have access too?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.