Hair Analysis Protocol

Home Forums Autism Mastery Lab Testing Hair Analysis Protocol

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rita Mastrangelo
    Participant

Hello Dr. Woeller,
      I was on a call with a GPL tech to help interpret the hair analysis. She advised Spectrum Mate as there are minerals in the multivitamin for the essential and other elements that were out of balance but nothing more specific for this child that has many minerals trending low. In your review example you include lithium and epsom salt cream. is what she recommended enough?
      The child does have arsenic and mercury but all that was recommended was a binder and glutathione to help bind the excess out and not NDF-Plus. Can I use what you recommend as well or either or? I don’t want to give too much for this 8 year old.
      A mycotoxin lab was done as well and many were found. She recommended the binder and gluathione would help with getting those mycotoxins out and she said it would also help with the toxic metals too but I would like to know if you would include NDF as well.
      Thanks! Rita

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Rita,
        If I see sulfur low and/or lithium low I like to supplement for them. The test result will report that low lithium is common, but I often find nutritional lithium helpful with many kids on the spectrum.

the NDF-Plus is complementary to the glutathione. Personally, I have no problem using both.

Sincerely,
        Dr. Woeller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.