GPL-Tox screen results

Home Forums Autism Mastery Lab Testing GPL-Tox screen results

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lynn AltierNeed
    Participant

Dr. Woeller,

The attached are the first GPL-Tox results that I have received. (I have several more coming in). I reviewed the GPL recommendations including B-12, Niacin, the Hubbard Detoxification Protocol and infrared sauna therapy. The latter I often recommend to my clients with the use of a single use lamp. I just want to be sure that there aren’t other recommendations outside of the 4 Pillars and GPL’s recommendations that are worth considering to safely promote detoxification.

This client: female 65, hypothyroid condition, neurological conditions including neuropathy, balancing issues, etc. She eats a very clean diet and has complied with all recommendations from IgG, HMT, and OAT.

Respectfully,
      Lynn

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Lynn,
        The MTBE I have seen elevated in every single GPL-TOX. So, its quite common. The 1,3-Butadiene is common too.

Likely, the most problematic toxins for this person is the Organophosphate. I think if all looks okay from the OAT, i.e. normal pyroglutamic than implementing suggestions for Niacin and the Hubbard Protocol is just fine.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.