DETOX

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

HI. I HAVE PEOPLE REACHING OUT ASKING VERY GENERAL QUESTIONS AND I GUESS I WOULD LIKE YOUR INPUT ON HOW WHAT QUESTIONS TO ASK MOVING FORWARD.
    FOR INSTANCE: A PARENT ASKED HOW TO DETOX AUTISTIC KIDS BRAIN? AND WHAT NUTRITION TO IMPROVE THE BRAIN?
    WOULD YOU AUTOMICALLY SUGGESTING DOING AN OAT TEST OR OTHER TESTING BECUASE YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON TO SEE FOR MOLD TOXINS ETC AND EXPLAIN TOXINS ARE SYSTEMIC?
    AS FOR NUTRITION, I KNOW YOU DONT DEAL WITH THAT WITH CLIENTS BUT RECOMMENDING A WHOLE FOOD DIET WITH PROTEIN CARBS AND HEALTHY FATS?
    HOW YOU WOULD RESPOND TO SUCH A QUESTION.

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Rita,
      To detoxify the brain you have to detoxify the body since the brain is part of the body.

Nutrition is essential which includes a whole foods diet, elimination of refined foods and artificial ingredients, essential fatty acids, robust minerals and vitamins. Also, what is essential is determining adverse food reactions and eliminate those as well.

The OAT is ALWAYS something I do upfront. I never skip it. Here is the following I try to minimally do upfront:

-OAT
      -Hair Metals
      -Food IgG (dried blood spot)

If possible to add:

-Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis
      -Mycotoxins

I hope this helps.
      Dr. Woeller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.