Clostridia worse on 2nd OAT ?

Home Forums Autism Mastery Pathogen Treatments Clostridia worse on 2nd OAT ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alison Byrd
    Participant

Hi, I have been working with a 22year old severally autistic young man, he is non verbal.
      my first Oat showed very High 4- cresol 271.00. I treated for 2 months with Biocidin 8drops tid and culterelle 2 tid and sacc boulardii 2 tds, I repeated the OAT while on plus every 3 days biocidin and have just started Megaspore. 2nd OAT 4-Cresol 290
      The parents are against antibiotics( and I can’t prescribe)
      Microbiome labs suggested HU58 and Restore flora?
      Should Use interface before repeating Biocidin or try HU58?
      The young man handled the Biocidin well no Side effects but no speech either.
      the one other marker out of range was low HVA/DOPAC ratio 2.39 ( on hydroxocobalamin and Follinic acid) becomes aggressive on methyls.
      I would love your help with this gentleman.

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Alison,
        I like the addition of the MegaSpore. I have heard of Restore Flora and HU58, but have not used them personally. They should be fine and likely a more diverse amount of bacteria to help attack the clostridia – along with the MegaSpore.

Since he handled the Biocidin well, I personally would go to 10 drops TID and repeat a Microbial Organic Acids Test (mOAT) from Great Plains Laboratory in 4 weeks to see what’s happening to the 4-cresol value. Continue with the supplements daily until lab results are back.

Regarding the HVA/DOPAC I personally would not try to intervene right now other that what you are currently doing.

Sincerely,
        Dr. Woeller

Alison Byrd
        Participant

Hi, should I also add in a biofilm buster as the first round of Biocidin did not reduce the clostridia? if so would Interface Plus be a good choice? would yo start it before the next round of biocidin? or at the same time? could we go for 2 months on Biocidin as family unlikely to be able to retest ( financial reasons) any sooner? Thank you, Alison.

DrWoeller
          Keymaster

Alison,
            You could add the Interface Plus. That’s a good choice. I would just add it right away and using all of these remedies for two months is okay in my experience.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.