Clostridia and yeast in child with seizures

Home Forums Autism Mastery Pathogen Treatments Clostridia and yeast in child with seizures

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lynn AltierNeed
    Participant

Hi Dr. Woeller,
      The foundational supplements and dietary modifications have been made for a child with seizures (D.E, NB Probiotic,MV,MM,) I move slow with supplement integration, dietary recommendations with children with seizures and often other symptoms . The OAT showed Elevated levels of arabinose 4-hydroxybenzoic and 4-hydroxyhippuric. I become hesitant with botanical blends, due to the sensitivity of the main complaint. I understand Biocidin and high dose probiotics would be the next phase of supplements. I’m most comfortable recommending GSE and Allicin but what is your experience with ASD and seizures and the botanical blends in your protocols?

Much appreciated,
      Lynn

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Lynn,
        Have not seen problems with blended botanicals and seizures. I have had a few kids develop behavioral problems, as well as phenol reactions, but not an exacerbation of seizure activity.

I did have one neurologist who advised against GSE use because of potential liver enzyme inhibition that might elevated medication levels, but have never personally seen this be a problem.

Sincerely,
        Dr. Woeller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.