8yo ASD Boy Test Results

Home Forums Autism Mastery Lab Testing 8yo ASD Boy Test Results

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi Dr. Woeller,

Here are the results of the client I mentioned. His history:

1. poor diet – is fed from boxes, few if any home-cooked meals so I suspected mold in food.
    2. full vaxxed, but no more vax in the future.
    3. Not potty trained
    4. Paternal family history of CVD & cancer.

The child was on Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Glutathione, Vitamin C and CBD and was improving at the time of testing and had been on this protocol since January of 2017 at my recommendation prior to testing. Father removed his son from all supplements after he learned that GPL Labs had received a bad review somewhere on the internet. He’s had a change of heart just in the last two weeks.

My recommendation is to restart supplement program and add binders to help remove food-borne mycotoxins and recommend further testing based on Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker’s CIRS Panel to assess HLA status and other related biomarkers. I would also recommend using a FIR Sauna and IonCleanse Footbath to expedite detox of mold and toxic metals from previous HTMA.

Please let me know what I may have missed. Thank you Dr. Woeller.

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Saul,
      Wow! The Aflatoxin is quite high. Very interesting how it lines up with the markers #2 and #4 on the OAT.

The organophosphate is high too so this may explain some of the low values on the neurotransmitter section. Organophosphates inhibit acetylcholinesterase which can cause Acetylcholine to elevated, but suppresses things like dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin. The Quinolinic/5-HIAA ratio is one of the highest I have seen.

The binders are must, e.g. bentonite, charcoal. Check out GI Detox from BioBotanical Research.

New Beginnings care Pomegranate Complex which is helpful for paraxonase 1 activity for organophosphate detoxification.

I would suggest some Dopa-Plus from New Beginnings too.

Dr. Woeller

Hi Dr. Woeller,

Any advice on how to address elevated Hippuric Acid on OATs marker 10? Thank you.

Saul

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Saul,
        This marker is most likely normal digestive bacteria activity on certain foods that are being eating, e.g. fruits. it could be toluene exposure too, but I commonly see it disappear on its own.

Are there any other markers on the OAT in the bacteria section? Any high markers in the mitochondrial section?

Dr. Woeller

Hi Dr. Woeller,

-Bacteria had nothing high aside from Hippuric.
        -190 on Oxalic Acid w/ range of 35-185
        -Mito Markers were all within range.
        -Quin/5-HIAA ratio was highly elevated

That’s it for OAT.

What would you recommend for slightly elevated PLA2? Thank you.

Saul

DrWoeller
        Keymaster

Saul,
          I would do one capsule twice daily of the CDP-Choline from New Beginnings.
          Dr. Woeller

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.