Tumor Growth Factor Beta

Home Forums Autism Mastery General – Miscellaneous Tumor Growth Factor Beta

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Is tumor growth factor beta1 mentioned today in module 1 the same as transforming growth factor beta1 and is there anything you do specifically to reduce these elevated cytokines impacting the brain while working on the gut? What have you find the most helpful for managing the overproduction of cytokines concurrent with reducing/resolving the root causes? Thanks

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

I believe you are referring to the Vargas study? Regarding the tumor growth beta 1 am not sure.

I have tried to use Curcumin, Curcumin-Quercetin complex, and Resveratrol, but the difficulty is the phenol sensitivity of some of these kids.

Cyclical dosings of Ibuprofen have actually worked quite well and seem to be tolerated by most. The problem is getting repeat blood tests on these kids when doing 15 days “on” and 15 to 20 days “off” of Ibuprofen.

Celebrex has some benefits on microglial, but I haven’t used it. Also, minocycline can be useful too.

I have some parents starting to use Cannibidiol, but this is state specific.
      Dr. Woeller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.