29 y old nonverbal person said 2 words last night

Home Forums Autism Mastery General – Miscellaneous 29 y old nonverbal person said 2 words last night

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dr. Woeller,

I want to tell you, all who have taken this course, and those who will be helping children/adults with Autism.

The hard work and dedication will pay off! My daughter said her last word at 7 and of all words it was bye-bye. She has been nonverbal ever since.

Started supplements, treatment for clostridia, strep, yeast, etc.. Oct. 2013.I was blessed to find Dr. Woeller along with several other doctors who did not think my daughter to be a hopeless case. She has been making many different sounds for a month or better and last night she said her first words again. Good and Dad. The best thing is I got it on video, so no one can call me crazy…One excited and grateful parent!!!!

So any suggestions on how to look for good speech therapist?

Thank you for making this course available and for your hard work and dedication to teach others.

Turned 29 and a good start to becoming verbal…2 words!

Dolly,
    It is beyond words to express how I feel after reading about your excitement regarding your daughter speaking 2 words after this much time has passed. I hope the journey continues in a most positive way for her and your family.
    Blessings,
    Kim

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Dolly,
      Fantastic! You are the one to be congratulated and honored. Because of your hard-work and persistence positive things happen. It is the parents such as yourself who need to be recognized as well.

Sincerely,
      Dr. Woeller

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.