Zeolyte, Colloidal Silver and Bentonite Clay

Home Forums Autism Mastery Supplements Zeolyte, Colloidal Silver and Bentonite Clay

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

These are three apparently unrelated suppliments I have questions about.
    I’ve read in a few places about the proported benefits of Zeolyte but I haven’t read any actual studies or articles about it. What is your experience with it? It concerns me because it contains aluminum but I’ve repeatidly read about it detoxifying effects (though I haven’t been able to find any articles about it)

Same for Colloidal Silver and Bentonite Clay. What’s your experience with them. My concerns are toxicity related to silver and the potential for it depending on where the bentonite clay is from. However, Clay at least has tradition on its side since it’s been used for thousands of years.

Thanks
    Aaron Hartman MD

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Aaron,
      Over the years I have had people try Zeolite, but honestly its sporadic. I feel, like, that the reports are more marketing than anything. I only mentioned it because it is popular and people will ask about it. Its also really expensive, or at least it use to be. Results…so so at best.

Colloidal silver I have seen help with infections, mostly throat and sinus. I don’t use it with many kids because of the unknown factor of metals.

Bentonite clay – similar to activated charcoal with regards to its die-off/bowel effects. I haven’t seen the difference between the two. I personally like the charcoal for the kids.

Sincerely,
      Dr. Woeller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.