What is the best way to have you look at test results with us?

Home Forums Autism Mastery Lab Testing What is the best way to have you look at test results with us?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Juliana Nahas
    Participant

I don’t see a clear path to share patient cases with you to review them. What is the best way to do this please?

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Dr. Nahas,
        There are a few options for this. You can post details about cases you are working on, what you are seeing clinically, your suspicions of things and your plan of action and we can dialogue about them through this forum. If you have a few labs you want to send over to accompany these posts to get my opinion on those can be sent to AutismMasteryCourse@gmail.com. We cannot allow for labs or other documents to be uploaded into this website to prevent the system from being corrupted. It happened before through another course forum and created a lot of technical problems.

I just have to make sure that labs being sent to are not with the expectation that I am going to provide some in-depth interpretation of all markers and then create a treatment program based on the information. This has occurred in the past where people are sending me multiple lab tests and requesting for an entire interpretative analysis and then asking me what to do in all circumstances.

If doctors are wanting to speak to me in-person through a lab advisor consult service we have a system set-up through Functional Medicine Clinical Rounds website – https://functionalmedicineclinicalrounds.com.

Finally, through the question and answer sessions we have set-up for this course I can also do some lab and case analysis if the information is sent to me prior.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
        Dr. Woeller

Also, if you are looking for free ways of redacting PDF files (blocking out patient information), there is an extension called “Kami” that allows you to edit PDFs for free. It is available for any browser.

The free version will suffice for any PDF editing needs you may have. I use it daily.

Juliana Nahas
        Participant

Thank you Dr Woeller and Michael Joseph for your responses!

DrWoeller
          Keymaster

Dr. Nahas,
            You are welcome. Glad to be able to help.

Sincerely,
            Dr. Woeller

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.