Vaccines, heavy metals, viruses… current trends in legislation

Home Forums Autism Mastery General – Miscellaneous Vaccines, heavy metals, viruses… current trends in legislation

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello Dr. Woeller,

I’d appreciate your insight regarding vaccines considering todays legislation trends. I’m well aware that methylation and oxidative stress are challenges and that heavy metals and viruses… can be problematic, and that vaccines are one possible causative factor in regressive autism. The recent HB3063 legislation we faced in Oregon was alarming, limiting the majority including those with autism into a one size fits all vaccine mandate, and now with new legislation in NY and CA… And I’ve heard from colleagues we may be seeing a national mandate bill any day now.

I am concerned about the possibility of a vaccine mandate coming to Oregon or the nation. Had HB3063 gone into effect families choosing to not vaccinate their children due to health concerns not recognized in medical exemptions would have been forced to do a fast track vaccine catch up, or have their children excluded from school. For single parent single income homes, home school will never be an option. Certainly a fast track vaccination make up is the last approach anyone would want for their children especially those who are genetically or neurologically… vulnerable.

What is the best path for ASD children who are not fully vaccinated considering our legislation trends? Should they continue to avoid vaccines as long as they can and pray things don’t come to a mandate one size fits all across the nation? Should children look at a slower vaccine catch up plan with plenty of immune support and detoxing between vaccinations beginning now in anticipating of a future mandate? Would a slow catch up plan be safer than a fast track catch up plan should a mandate go into effect?

This is a topic I’m sure is on the minds of many and I’m trying to gather as much insight as possible and would very much appreciate your wisdom.

Thank you and I hope you are having a wonderful summer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.