test results

Home Forums Autism Mastery Diet test results

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Dr. Woeller,
    I did a IgG blood test for my son at the ImuPro company. There come up a few things as reaction too high but minimaly. One of them is milk (which he doesn’t get but I know some supplements have a minimal amount in them (from Amy Yasco and NB both say the amounts are so low the children shouldn’t have reactions to them) do you agree with them? Total egg is high, he eats eggs every day. Honey, oats (he does’t eat those ) grapefruit and asperagus are high. Would you say that with an IgG test you can role out salicylate and histamine problems?
    Thanks Gaby

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Gaby,
      Yes, the small amount in supplements is usually fine. Unfortunately, an IgG test won’t rule out histamine or salicylate problems. There really is not a good test for these specific to foods.

Dr Woeller

I realize that but he is already on such a strict dieet I’m not yet ready for failsafe but who knows in a few months time 🙂 Thank you for this wonderful course. I have really enjoyed it!

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Gaby,
        if you are concerned about histamine consider using Quercetin which is a natural anti-histamine supplement. However, it is a phenol so that may be an issue?

The other option is Diamine Oxidase enzymes (can find online). Try one capsule with each meal. This enzyme is responsible for naturally breaking down histamine.

Dr. Woeller

P.S. I am glad you liked the course

Thank you for the extra advice. I think phenols may be a problem. I have a feeling salicylates are okay as he does well on ibuprofen. What do you think? I have stopped putting honey in the bread dough when baking bread and use sugar instead and within a day or two he started being much more clear and less swimming. Later it turned out he was responding to honey according to the IgG.
        I will start the quercitin and order the diamine oxidase and try it out.
        I will do the last exam wednesday (with the website problems I have a delay because of being extra busy with the family and work. Hope this is okay)

Have a great day
        Gaby

DrWoeller
        Keymaster

Gaby,
          Salicylates are similar to phenols too, but we even have phenols in our body. For example, Tyrosine, Dopamine and Estradiol are all phenols. Therefore, it really comes down to certain phenols, but not all. Honey can be a processed food so this may have something to do with it, but it the IgG was high that likely is a problem too.

If you need more time with the material that is not a problem. Just let Brian know at autismmastery@gmail.com.

Sincerely,
          Dr. Woeller

Yes and he has too much dopamine because of his mutations. I was just thinking about oxytocine. If I wanted to just try it out could I take a bottle of oxytocine for injection and give it in some water to check if it makes a difference? I have that in my practice so that would be easy to use. It’s difficult to get the tablets here. Nose spray might be a bit difficult with my son.

Just finished the exam and really feel I learned a lot. Once more thanks for the course and all the support 🙂

DrWoeller
          Keymaster

Gaby,
            Excellent. I am so glad the course was helpful for you.

I think you could make the bottle liguid into a solution to take orally. I don’t know what the conversion would be, i.e. how much injectable mixed in what amount of water. The injection solution must be a certain unit count per ml I would imagine?

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.