Repeat OAT on 3 yo autistic girl

Home Forums Autism Mastery Lab Testing Repeat OAT on 3 yo autistic girl

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Please look at both OATs and hair test. We have treated candida and high oxalates and given mitochondrial support, also took out IgG +foods. She is definitely more present. Took antibiotics/steroids a few months into treatment- maybe that let clostridia grow more since first test?
    Should we address clostridia first before the aluminum? She has also been on glutathione for a few months.

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Jessica,
      What is going on with digestive issues in this child?

What are the overall main issues?

I think you can get after the Aluminum at the same time as the clostridia. I personally wouldn’t wait on the clostridia as chelation of metals can take a while and you don’t want the 4-cresol getting worse.

Dr. Woeller

P.S. Amazing drop in #2 and #4 related to mold colonization in the gut. I would still recommend doing the GPL-MycoTOX profile to check mycotoxin levels.

Dr. Woeller-
      Here is an update yesterday from Mom on the current issues. She feels time-wise vaccines tipped her over ~ 15 mo. She used to be much less interactive and more constipated and irritable. She has several IgE allergies/asthma as well.

“GI: she has at least a BM daily, roughly 50% of the time she will have 2 movements daily. They range in color/consistency/odor day to day. she has been off nystatin for about a week (she seems to be having a little more trouble getting her BM out)

She has been eating 100% organic- strict. She eats chicken breasts, beef, carrots, sweet potatoes, zucchini, broccoli, green beans, bell peppers, radishes, beets, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, avocado… all cooked in bone broth made from scratch in safe cookware with copious amounts of fresh garlic, oregano, rosemary and Himalayan pink salt. averages about 60-70oz filtered water daily with 10oz rice milk and 2-4oz aloe vera juice.

Supplement regimen has been the same every day STRICT no exceptions!
      morning: shilajit. trans-dermal glutathione, frankincense essential oil back/feet
      30 minutes later: 5mL nystatin

noon: biocidin before lunch (roughly 5 drops)

2pm: biocidin (5drops)

4pm: biocidin (5drops)

5pm: mitospectra, spectrum mate, cod liver oil (Carlsons), sonic cholesterol, vit. D (1000 IU), tumeric

6:30pm: VSL probiotic (roughly 150 billion)

bedtime (8:30-9pm): dye free diphenahydramine, melatonin (4mg), activated charcoal about 45 minutes after melatonin

ALSO she has been off nystatin for about week ( her script needed refills and we were waiting to see her OAT results before ordering a refill)

she also gets the methyl B12 q72hr

symptoms: random outbursts of laughter, she seems to be in the present most of the time… mornings are her best and she trends to clumsy/less control as the day progresses. She tremors upon waking most of of the time, especially if awoken abruptly… she seems scared but conscious and very aware. She has been sleeping well for the most part through the night avg 10hrs. She still has bladder spasms and will urinate with varying volumes throughout the day and dribble frequently. WORKING much harder than she used to at tasks and skills (inpatient and aggressive often, but its because she has to do things that are difficult for her to do). SHE IS VERY RECEPTIVE… we are shocked at how much she is inside herself and understanding…. but no real control expressively.. whole body apraxia! oral stemming is an understatement, she puts everything up to her mouth, even her fingers. At times she is putting them up to her mouth every couple of seconds! Her circulation is still a big issue: random red fingers, cold ruddy feet/hand with practically no cap refill with no rhyme or reason (no correlation to anything that we have been able to pinpoint)… this hasn’t been as frequent though. Frequent allergic rhinitis and skin irritation (face/diaper/hair follicles). Very little drunken sailor Opie we saw 24/7, and overall a happy receptive girl….. loves attention and great eye contact and thoroughly enjoys being ornery! loves it!”

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Jessica,
        Here is what I would suggest. The supplements come from New Beginnings Nutritionals:

-continue with the Nystatin
        -switch Biocidin to the Biocidin LSF. I would personally use 5 pumps three times daily.
        -Add CoreBiotic from Researched Nutritional. One capsule in evening away from Biocidin.
        -Yeast Control Packet (YCP)- rotate amongst the remedies one at a time every 7 days. I would personally use 4 drops three times daily. Could be mixed with Biocidin LSF. YCP comes from New Beginnings too.
        -NeuroSerene – one capsule twice daily.

This is a girl who likely would benefit from the Ion Cleanse too. Overtime, I think it would help with detoxification, as well as nervous system integration.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.