Probiotic Wars

Home Forums Autism Mastery Supplements Probiotic Wars

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

The LP299v is the probiotic used in “Good Belly” products, and they created a supplement version. It is hard to find as a supplement. I will check and see how you can get it. I know Thorne has an L Plantarum supplement as well. I spoke to Klaire labs and it would seem that L Plantarum, or at least some strains of it, also create CLA and aid in weight loss. So, it is a cool species for sure.

The L Ramnosus is Culterelle, also called Lactobacillus GG, and I know it is easy to get from New Beginnings and you can also find it in the Factor 1 from Klaire labs.

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Valerie,
      Thanks for sharing. And Michael, you too.

I wasn’t questioning the validity of muscle testing at all. In fact, I have great respect people who are really good at it. I have a colleague in San Diego who is amazing at it

Sincerely,
      Dr. Woeller

Dr. Woeller:

Thank you for clarifying. Who is your colleague I have clients moving there and would like to see someone who does the work as I do (or similar).?

Thank you,
      Valerie

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Valerie,
        His name is Toby Watkinson, DC. It looks like something is going on with their website, but it should be https://tobininstitute.com. He is in La Jolla, CA.

Dr. Woeller

DrWoeller
        Keymaster

Michael,
          Here are the steps I follow for recording from powerpoint:

1 – On the powerpoint task bar go to ‘Slide Show’
          2 – click on ‘Record Slide Show’
          3 – The recording screen will appear with your first slide. You will have to set-up your microphone under the ‘settings’ button.
          4- There is a ‘record’ ‘stop’ and ‘replay’ button. Once you hit record the system will give you a countdown of 3, 2, 1 before talking. You then just speak normally into the microphone and when you are ready to forward hit the arrow button.

5 – One thing to keep in mind is as the slide is transitioning it won’t record so you need to complete what you want to say for each slide before switching to the next one. Otherwise, on the recording file itself there will be audio gaps in your presentation.

6 – Unfortunately, there isn’t a pause button which I don’t like. So, if you have to cough or clear your throat that will get recorded. One trick is clear you throat as the slide is transitioning.

7 – Before exiting the presentation once you are completed, make sure to hit the ‘replay’ button to make sure the lecture actually recorded. It will play the audio from your last slide and only takes a few seconds to confirm that it did record.

8 – Once you exit, the screen will take you to another screen where you can save, print, export, etc. You want to hit ‘export.’ This will allow you to convert your recording into an MP4 file. It will give you different options depending on your version of powerpoint. I usually export to a Medium HD size file. This is good enough for internet purposes. The video looks and sounds clear. If you go much too HD the file sizes get really big.
          9 – For a 10 to 15 minute video it takes about 6 to 7 minutes to convert and then will save to your desktop. From there you can upload your files to You Tube or Vimeo and share the links.

It’s worth doing some practice runs first. Make up just a few slides and record for about 30 seconds, then go through the process above before committing to a longer lecture.

Sincerely,
          Dr. Woeller

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.