OATs Results on 6yo Boy

Home Forums Autism Mastery Lab Testing OATs Results on 6yo Boy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Dr. Woeller,

I have a client and have received their OATs results back and would appreciate any feedback. Diet is mostly organic but high in phenols so I suspect that candida and phenol diet may be contributing to rashes around the mouth. Prior to the OAT test, Beta Glucan was on board as a supplement in addition to Nutrivene. The mom suspects Beta Glucan was adding to the yeast/candida burden so stopped the supplements. Mom has decided to taper Zoloft, w/ the help of the pediatrician, when she learned the ingredients of Zoloft include aluminum and Polysorbate 80. Mom has purchased Low-Phenol digestive enzymes to try to control reactions. Mom reports dilated pupils after taking CBD and Parasito Eliminato.

– Diagnosis: Down Syndrome and T21
    -Meds: Zoloft, thyroid PX
    -Supplements: Nutrivene, Longvida Curcumin, Beta Glucan, Activated Charcoal, Parasito Eliminato, CBD drops, White Birch, Beech, Silver Fir, PolyPhenol support (pqq, coQ10, resveratrol, egcg) curcumin, EFA/DHA, liposomal Vitamin C, lacto/ferrin, L-glutathione capsule, Ferro Food
    -Diet: Mostly organic, Broccoli, Carrots, Sweet potatoes, Quinoa
    -Trigger Foods: Various Berries
    -Drinks: Almond milk but recently changed to Hemp milk
    -Sx: Rash around mouth, low iron

Would appreciate your thoughts. Thank you Dr. Woeller

Saul

I’ve attached the OATs.

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Saul,
      Looks to me that the main issue from the test is the candida (high arabinose). Not a lot else going on. The phenol marker certainly confirms the overall reactivity to high phenol foods and supplements. I would personally get rid of the glutathione capsule because it can feed yeast. Also, try some Camel Milk from Desert Farms – http://desertfarms.com. This could also help with yeast and immune function in the digestive system.

Dr. Woeller

Hi Dr. Woeller,

So would a liposomal glutathione be a better option than the capsule?

Camel Milk is something I’ve been looking at as I was invited to a private FB group about the science of Camel Milk. With that being said, what are your thoughts on what I’ve heard that CM(camel’s milk) can increase Folate Receptor Antibodies? I did find a study at that point that pointed to increased levels, but I’ve also read from parents that while it’s true that FRA levels did go up w/ CM, that after a certain period, FRA levels in fact did come back down to normal. Any other contraindications for CM that I should know about before jumping in head first? I’ve researched several CM dairies and they’re not all the same. Some do independent testing and others don’t. Of most concern is the viruses CM dairies admit camels have. Thank you Dr. Woeller.

Saul

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Saul,
        Yes, Liposomal glutathione would be a better option.

There’s a potential for FR receptor antibodies, but is it really significant compared to the other upsides of Camels Milk. At this point, I see a lot of benefits with Camels Milk so I am using it more and more. The problem is there could be problems with most anything that is used in one way or another. I have had good success with Desert Farms overall.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.