OAT testing for neuropathy

Home Forums Autism Mastery Lab Testing OAT testing for neuropathy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Your Q & A 2 was really helpful and I really appreciate the part about applying the OAT to all population of chronic and serious illness and not just ASD. I also noticed you mentioned potential for oxalate crystals in nerve tissue lead to neuropathy and pain in module 8. I have a senior family member who has been diagnosed with autonomic neuropathy and they can be quite resistant to taking advice from me or considering alternative testing and treatment. This person also has an underlying history of cardiovascular issues though managed the neuopathy is the most recent addition. Is there anything more specific you might add to in approaching this person to proceed with the OAT test, or for recommending the OAT to a person whom is generally not seeking alternatives and is following very conventional medical advise.

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Lisa,
      It’s difficult to change the minds of people who are resistant to advice, particularly family members. My approach is basically, “I have some information and testing that might help you with your condition. Just let me know if you want more assistance.” They have to want to make changes. I cannot do it for them.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.