Methyl B12 pricing

Home Forums Autism Mastery Practice Management Methyl B12 pricing

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

What is a reasonable price range for Methyl B12 injectables to charge patients? I am in Florida.

Hi doctor
    Any suggestion for water filter that filters volatile organic compounds like MTBE?

Thank you

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Latifa,
      I cannot say for sure if every compound has been measured by water filter companies, but in general Solid Block Carbon filters are highly effective at filtering out chemicals and pollutants. For example, PUR has many filter options, e.g. counter-top, pitcher filters that are Solid Block. If you got to EWG.org they have a entire section on different filter options from least expensive to whole-house systems.

Dr. Woeller

Hi Dr Woeller,

In my experience and research with water treatment, especially recently, to fully remove VOCs as well as other toxins it requires a more extensive filtration process.

The one I posted here is the least expensive, whole house treatment and conditioning system I could find. I had a technician come to my new house to test the water, and we even compared spring, purified, and other bottled water and other filtered water. The solids that were found in these waters were very distressing. VOCs can bind and attach to these solids, and carbon blocks only remove some of them, but not all. For complete condition and treatment of the water, there needs to be a process that has a sediment filter that removes these solids first, and then a separate carbon system that removes the additional solids and toxins. Then you need a resin that “softens” the water and binds to elements in the water, which also can bind to VOCs, bacterial/fungal toxins, etc…and the last step is Reverse Osmosis for water drinking. I right now have a carbon block in my new fridge, and it is great, but it doesn’t remove all of the solids and toxins that a full system would. It can get expensive, over $6000 for a whole house, + install.

So, anything is better than nothing, but to fully remove this stuff that is on the GPL-TOX test, we need something really heavy duty, because I think the days of basic at-home filtration are over. What I am seeing here in FL, especially with well water vs municipal water, is disturbing…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.