ideas on constant grinding of teeth? and clapping of hands?

Home Forums Autism Mastery Brain & Nervous System Inflammation ideas on constant grinding of teeth? and clapping of hands?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

and rocking? and repeating the same part of the same song or movie hundreds of times a day and crying alot if it is not supported
    SOS

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Christina,
      This is common in autism. It can be linked to anxiety, stress and imbalances in the sensory nervous system. Things that may help are working on digestive problems with yeast and bacteria, reducing food sensitivities, eliminating toxins such as heavy metals and nutritional supplementation. There typically isn’t one thing that works 100%.

What kinds of interventions have you implemented up to this point?

Dr. Woeller

Beginning with Bernard Rimland in 1982, we ran all the DAN test. We found aluminum toxicity, severe amino acid deficiencies and knew she had a birth trauma from shoulder distortia. We worked with a chemist in CA that prepared an amino powdered formula for her. We used Calc carb 30c and calcium supplements to help remove the aluminum and treated the right condyle subluxation with the atlas axis from her birth with years of cranial sacral work, trager, acupressure and massage. Sh contracted whooping couch from one of my clients children and it really worsened her systemically. Her cranial misalignment turned into head banging,threw up her food and she became very thin. We gave her silicea 30c and then Carcinosen 200c and then 1m, that produced a cure but she had become extremely withdrawn and expressed classical signs of autism. With deep study i gave her hellebore 10m on Christmas morning and she began talking, making eye contact and returned to us on a social level but remained challenged in health with ear aches, eye infections, respiratory challenges. she was already casein and gluten free. We visited Dr. Fulford in Arizona when she was four and he was 83. He released her diaphragm and her immune system improved immediately as well as gaining a bilateral gate for the first time.
      There is a long list of teachers (jeff bland, one main person) physicians, healers, friends, people that i and Angelica has worked with over the years. The structural work, homeopathy, diet, functional medical test with response to results, HBOT, aroma therapy, love, a rich social life, meaningful work and activities have helped her the most. She is presently taking Pulsatilla 30c for a uti and digestive disturbance, using essential oils, working with brain gym and handle techniques and mostly maintaining an organic casein free, gluten free diet with specif supplements. I make bone broth soups and we began, live on and eat from a biodynamic farm.
      Her supplements are:parapack which is a multiple for parasympathetic dominant people with adrenal support, vit E, vit C, calcium, coQ10, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine,metal detox from planetary formulas, alpha-lipoic acid, turmeric, probiotics, fish oil both from Pharmax. we have used cod liver oil form nordic naturals too. she uses adrenal and immune terrain from Apex energetics, as needed. She takes melatonin for sleep. She also recently obtained a medical marajuana card and uses tincture and paste twice a day, which initially really helped tame her behaviors but did not sustain the initial value of decreased aggression.
      Cell food in water and juice stevia for sweetener
      She lived in a Camphill community in PA for 12 years. She loves community life, even though there were challenges, and she misses it terribly. Her high level of care but esp her behaviors keeps her from being accepted into the community where her old boyfriend lives and she wants to be, so we are working to get a community started in HI but it is alot of work and i lost my thread to her consistent care thru functional medicine and am here with you in this time, hoping to reestablish it and see how much she can be helped at this time of her life at age 35, soon to be 36.

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Christina,
        Thank you so much for the overview of your daughter. You have certainly done a lot. I am quite impressed you saw Dr. Fulford in Arizona. I read about him many years ago and was always intrigued with his knowledge and experience with osteopathic medicine.

I am curious. Have you ever tried some Oxytoxin with her?

Dr. Woeller

DrWoeller
        Keymaster

Yes – you can share Dr. McCandless assessment – Dr. Woeller

Dr. Woeller,
          Yes, Dr. Fullford told me what happened at her birth when she walked in. He read energy. He said the cranium would not release and balance because the shoulder distortia had compressed the diaphragm. He taught me how to release the four body centers, similar to upledgers work. The chiro in honolulu that had released her occiput, cranium when she was two used AK and had studied with Goodheart. I understood Dr. Fullford helped develop AK with the brilliant Goodheart team. Fullford had us place a very small ball in angelicas belly button and tie a belt around her waist to hold it for a few months to stimulate the nerve communication to the brain. I think it’s effect was related to oxytocin release as well.

No, we have not given it as a supplement. May I share Dr. Jaqueline McCandless’s assessment on angel with you? Our non profit co-sponsored with ARI, a certified course in 2010 on Maui on The DAN protocols. Dr McCandless wrote “children with starving brains”. She has a grand daughter with autism.
          I will look at her records on oxytocin. I think she did.

Aloha Dr. Woeller,
          No,Angelica has not been given oxytocin.
          I am trying to remember the topical creme that was discovered to help children recover around 20 years ago? We did try the topical for around 6 months w/o benefit.

DrWoeller
          Keymaster

Christina,
            Was the cream Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)?

Dr. Woeller

No, it was something that was presented by ARI at their conference that was found deficient in some children and help a few recover.
            hum

DrWoeller
            Keymaster

Christina,
              Authia cream?

Secretin?

I am not sure.
              Dr. Woeller

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.