HPHPA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dr Woeller
    I have a young preschool patient that has behavioral issues and candida – arabinose on the OAT was 173. Her HPHPA was 232 (normal <227). Would you treat that mildly elevated level? Not sure how significant that level is. All other Clostridia markers negative. If so how – typically have used flagyl but can that be treated with probiotics which I will add when I treat the candida.
    Rebecca

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Rebecca,
      I would treat the clostridia, but with botanicals. I will go over this more detail in the module on clostridia infections. However, for a child use Biocidin from BioBotanical Research, also carried by New Beginnings Nutritionals. This is how I do it for a small child:

-14 days straight – 3 drops three times daily mixed in juice.

-Subsequent 4 weeks – one treatment day (same as above) every 72 hours.

During the last week of Biocidin collect urine for a Microbial Organic Acids Test

Also, use some type of probiotic in the evening such as Culturelle – one capsule or TherBiotic Complete – one capsule. Both are available from New Beginnings too. In addition, I would use Allimax liquid – 2 drops TID everyday throughout the program. This is some added garlic extract for yeast. This too is from New Beginnings Nutritionals – http://www.nbnus.com.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.