Follow up OAT reveals more infections

Home Forums Autism Mastery Lab Testing Follow up OAT reveals more infections

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lynn AltierNeed
    Participant

Hi Dr. Woeller,

I’ve been working with a family, young male 11 years of age. M/C seizures, pale, asocial, low energy. Worked on diet, eliminating wheat/dairy,sugars based on mildly elevated candida, ‘normal’ levels of clostridia/bacteria (14). Protocol was set forth with D.E., Klaire probiotics, MV/MM, B6, D3. Mother reported great improvements – no seizures, improved energy and social interaction.

follow up OAT reveals lower arabinose marker but now elevated Tricarballylic and 4-hydroxyphenylacetic. 2-hydroxyhippuric did come down, but still elevated.

My questions:
      1. Is this common to see another infection revealed in a follow up, after intervention? I didn’t recommend candex/biocidin or interfase that would break down the biofilm, assuming this would expose other infections.
      2. Why the jump in tricarballylic – is it corn related, from adopting a GF/DF diet?
      3. I’m thinking that hidden bacteria infections, such as clostridia, may be a common theme with children that experience seizures. They seem to respond to the four pillars. I’m considering adopting a biocidin protocol for all mild/moderate cases of candida in this client base in attempts to: a. address any other bacterial or possible pathogenic infections and to breakdown the biofilm. What are your thoughts?

Much appreciated,
      Lynn

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Lynn,
        There is always the chance of coming in contact with new pathogens. It happens all the time is next to impossible to avoid 100%. Every time we eat something, touch a surface somewhere, drink water, etc. there is the possibility of new exposures. The Tricarbyllic is from a fungus on corn or corn products. If corn is now being consumed instead of gluten this is likely the source.

I like your thoughts regarding ‘hidden’ clostridia, etc. I think doing the Biocidin protocol in this case would definitely be worthwhile and others. Let me know your experiences.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
        Dr. Woeller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.