epileptic fits

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Dr.
    A few days back a 17yrs old boy came to my institute. He got daily jerks in the morning but didn’t get unconscious as sixth months brfore by raising the dose of epival. Now he is taking 500mg of epival 3 times a day, Lamnet/lojish 11/2 tab before sleep.
    His Hb is low but getting better with herbal medicines.
    His muscles are getting rigid, can’t straighten up the knee joint and can’t walk properly sometimes fell and had a fracture. Till now he had three fractures of foot
    When he was 3 months old he had vomiting , can’t sleep properly and cry a lot. He was on phenergen for sleep, not daily.
    How can I help this boy? Which tests will help him the most? should we go for HBOT? What should be my action plan? please guide me
    Thanks

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Dr. Khuram,
      I would run a number of tests. Because of your distance from the U.S. with regards to Great Plains amino acid testing isn’t going to be practical. However, you can run some blood tests locally:

-Thyroid – TSH, Free T3, Free T4
      -Total Cholesterol
      -Serum Iron and Ferritin
      -Comprehensive Blood Panel
      -Vitamin D – 25(OH)D

Also, from Great Plains Laboratory which ships tests kits all over the world:

-Organic Acids Test (urine)
      -Food IgG (finger prick)
      -Hair Analysis
      -Copper and Zinc Profile (blood) – need to make sure this can be shipped overseas.
      -Phospholipase A2 (urine)

This information will provide a lot of insight into what is going on biologically with this individual.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.