Epidemiology

Home Forums Autism Mastery Troubleshooting Epidemiology

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lynn AltierNeed
    Participant

Hi Dr. Woeller,
      I have a client whose 16 y.o. child has seizures. The onset began at age 5 after the Dtap Vaccine. Mother shared that 5 of her neighbors sons (boys only) also either have seizures, learning disabilities or autistic symptoms. I’m interested in what common exposure all 5 families share.

Mother states that they live in an old home that was many years ago agricultural. Mother also mentioned she suspects mold in the home. The risk for environmental toxins for this particular family are high. The Child’s OAT shows no deficiencies in Glutathione. Typically I’ll see a deficiency when clostridia or mycotoxins and/or glyphosate tests positive. Thoughts?

I’ve formulated recommendations/protocols based on the clostridia infections and nutritional deficiencies.

The neighborhood is in Montclaire, NJ and uses municipal water. I’ve encouraged mother and/or her neighbors to have the water tested.

What are your thoughts with regard to the other children with symptoms in the neighborhood? What further testing would you recommend?

Much appreciated,
      Lynn

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Lynn,
        Sorry. Missed this posting.

I am seeing the strongest correlation when it comes to clostridia, etc. to mold exposure and mycotoxins. I think the GPL-MycoTOX is important and in this situaiton the GPL-TOX (non-metal chemical profile) too.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.