Cod Liver Oil

Home Forums Autism Mastery Supplements Cod Liver Oil

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Dr. Woeller,

I would like your input on this topic of “Emergency Vaccine Detox if a Child Regresses after Vaccination” by using Cod Liver Oil. A patient brought this to my attention. I have yet to listen/view Dr. Mary Megsonā€™s presentation on the use of cod liver oil as a vaccine detox which is provided as a link in this article.
    http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/vaccine-detox-protocol/

There is also information on weston price regarding “Holistic Remedies to Address Vaccine Injury” http://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/vaccination/holistic-remedies-to-address-vaccine-injury/

I would welcome your input and opinion, please.
    Thank you,
    Kim

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Kim,
      I know the author of the article on Weston-Price website. Many of the things that are listed on both are often done, i.e. vitamins, minerals, vitamin C, Cod Liver Oil. One of the main effects of Cod Liver Oil is the natural vitamin A which helps with G-protein receptor function to improve visual input to the visual cortex. It is felt that some of the vaccines, i.e. DPT affect this system in the eyes.

I don’t know much about the UNDA products, but I do now that homeopathic drainage remedies have been used for vaccine and other toxin detox – at least they are promoted this way. There is the Homeopathy Center of Houston that specializes in this as well. I personally don’t see any problem in trying these approaches and may be helpful.

Dr. Woeller

Thank you for your input and additional information, Dr. Woeller. Have you ever used these approaches/remedies with patients? Wondering how successful they are to reverse damage once a vaccine has been administered. Would the remedy be less effective the longer you wait to administer after a vaccine is given? I’m not an MD, but wondering if there is a suitable protocol for patients to use should they decide to vaccinate their children. -Kim

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Kim,
        On a few occasions, but not enough to have a large pool of people to see consistent differences. In my experience, these types of approaches are not harmful and may provide some benefit. It’s very individualized. The older a person is usually the less effect a therapy will have. The earlier intervention can occur the better. The difficulty homeopathy, is many people either don’t know about, believe in it or are doing many other therapies to know for sure how well it works.

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.