Cannabinoids

Home Forums Autism Mastery Supplements Cannabinoids

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca Parker
    Participant

Hi Dr. Woeller.

There were a few lectures about cannabinoids at the AutismOne summit. I was wondering if you had recommendations about when these would be appropriate to use and dosing suggestions? If you are going to cover this in future modules, I can wait to find out.

Thanks!

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Rebecca,
        I don’t cover Cannabinoids in this course. It is something we can discuss here.

I have recommended CBD for some individuals, particularly with seizure disorders, aggressive and self-injury behavior (SIB). The difficulty has always been which product works best and at what dosage for particular individuals. I often start with New Beginnings Nutritionals Ultra Cell from Hemp – https://www.nbnus.net/products/613-zilis-ultracell-full-spectrum-hemp-oil-berry/. Some states in the US are still restrictive, but this one as a supplement can get distributed wherever without issue. At least that has been my experience.

In my experience with CBD it’s been helpful in about 30% of kids overall. I have had a few where it was significantly helpful for aggressive and SIB. Most everything else its been difficult to assess how much its doing.

Dr. Woeller

Rebecca Parker
        Participant

Thank you. That is helpful!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.