Biocidin dosing

Home Forums Autism Mastery Pathogen Treatments Biocidin dosing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

You mentioned using Biocidin 8 gtts TID but on the bottle it says 1 gtt/10 lbs daily. So for example on a 9 year old 47 pound girl I’m only using 5 drops drops daily. Could you discuss the dosing range on this product and how you typically dose it? Is the range on the bottle too low or just a maintenance dose? Is your dosing an acute dosing?

Thanks
    Aaron Hartman MD

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Dr. Hartman,
      The example I should in the last lecture (#4) where I used 8 drops of Biocidin for 6 weeks was actually from a case of Clostridia bacteria. However, it turned out that not only did the bacteria toxins resolve, but the Arabinose too. For clostridia bacteria I have found that a higher dosing is needed, and also I feel that when doing the cyclical dosing program I developed for clostridia a higher dose is often needed too (which I will discuss more in-depth during the Clostridia lecture coming up in a few weeks). My personal feeling is the 1 drop per 10lbs is definitely conservative and a general recommendation.

The dosing range I have used is between 5 to 15 drops three times per day. There are times I start with 2 to 3 drops per dose for a sensitive child (history of supplement sensitivity, or die-off sensitivity), or young, i.e. less than 3. In general, I estimate that 5 drops is about equivalent to 1 capsule of Biocidin. Whether this is exact or not I cannot say, but overall this estimate seems to work for most circumstances.

I have had some young kids (less than 3) who have done 3 to 5 drops three times daily for clostridia and did fine. I have also had some older kids (greater than 5) who react to Biocidin at these dosages. It is still a work in progress, and there are circumstance where I feel that my dose wasn’t high enough. I tend to be conservative in the beginning to determine how a child will respond, but just relying on a 1 drop/10lbs is often not enough for the more serious infections.

In the example from the last lecture that would definitely be a more acute dosing of Biocidin for that particular circumstance.

I hope this helps.
      Dr. Woeller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.