Baseline Testing on 6yo

Home Forums Autism Mastery Lab Testing Baseline Testing on 6yo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi Dr. Woeller,

Attached are the results of testing on 6yo boy diagnosed w/ ASD. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Saul

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Saul,
      In order of attachments:

1 – stool test looks fairly good. Positive candida, but not inflammatory or digestive imbalance markers. No Growth enterococcus can typically be addressed with general digestive support
      2 – low mild PLA2 – consider one capsule twice daily of CDP-Choline
      3 – moderate high glyphosate
      4 – High Arabinose – may correlate to the two candida species on CSDA. Mito markers on OAT look good and overall so do the neurotransmitters. High phosphoric make me think soda consumption?
      5 – MTBE is universal. Seen elevated in everyone I have tested. High Styrene is common too, Xylene less so. Xylene may be linked to MTBE exposure. Was gasoline/petroleum is this child exposed too? DPP (marker 8) common in kids too, e.g. flame retardant materiel. No Tiglyglycine elevation which is good news. No organophosphate which is great!

How are you pursuing with treatment?

Dr. Woeller

Hi Dr. Woeller,

1 – Stool test – ATM, he’s on the constipation protocol you shared and is working amazingly. The concern that I have now is that since he is having 1-3 bowel movements a day, he now has fruit fiber in his stool. When the constipation protocol was set into place, he asked for fruit. I gave him navel oranges, bananas and Gala apples as they have the lowest phenol levels I could find aside from the oranges. His stool now has orange fibers in them. He is on Enzymedica Spectrum Digestive Enzymes w DPP IV. Should I go ahead and bump his dose? He’s on 4 caps a day atm.

2 – I will order the CDP- Choline

3- For Glyphosate, I plan to introduce fulvic and humic supplements to bind to the glyphosate. I’m also using the ionic foot bath and have purchased a NIR lamp to work on sweating.

4 – Arabinose is what concerns me. He’s on Biocidin, but that’s it from the Candida protocol. I’ll have to review that again to see what else I need to add. The elevated phosphate is unlikely from soda. He did in fact start drinking soda since May 2016, but I don’t believe it’s enough to register on the OATs. He drinks a .5 liter Mexican Coke about once every month or two and American Coke about once a month, but avoid them like the plague.

5. I can’t think of how he was exposed to MTBE aside from unfiltered tap water consumption in 2015 when his sister tested positive for lead in HTMA. I forgot to add his HTMA.

His cholesterol was 108 back in May of 2015, but improved by May of 2016. I’ll have to post that as well and am working on getting up to date labs for him.

Also, he’s been on GCMAF since May 2016 so that likely lowered his OATs result to include bacterial markers as GCMAF may have anti-bacterial properties and he does bite himself when tantruming which is about once or twice a year.

He is on a Mito Cocktail with Life Extension Mitochondrial Energizer and ALCAR x12/day. GCMAF is 1x/week and about a speck of the cream as more causes tantrums for 4 days. He is on the constipation protocol. He is also on Renew Probiotic @75B at night time. He is also on organic Black Elderberry at nighttime to minimize colds, flu, etc. which he used t get every 6 weeks.

He is also supposed to be on B Complex for MTHFR C677T hetero and Vitamin C but not sure the mother is compliant.

He also has white patches on his skin and confirmed Pilaris. He is also still gaining weight. Thank you Dr. Woeller.

Saul

p.s. I’ll upload his blood work later on today.

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Saul,
        Sorry for the late reply.

1 – try bumping his dose by one capsule
        2 – okay. It’s a good product
        3 – Be interested to see how this works. If the Fulvic/Humic acid truly binds it and significantly reduces the impact that would be extremely helpful. I am going to pass that information on to Dr. Shaw at Great Plains.
        4 – I often wonder about metabolic acidosis too with the high phosphoric.
        5 – Everyone is exposed to MTBE. I have not seen a normal test yet for MTBE for anyone all of the world. Maybe somebody from the jungles of rainforest, but I haven’t had a chance to test one of them yet.
        6 – Cholesterol – okay
        7 – Mito, etc. – all good. Really like Elderberry for flus.
        8 – Try a buff-puff pad to his bumpy skin. This helps to gentle remove excess skin that accumulates triggering the Pilaris.

Hair Analysis – the Antimony is often found in flame retardant material.

Dr Woeller

DrWoeller
        Keymaster

Saul,
          I posted a question to Dr. Shaw about Fulvic acid supplementation and Glyphosate. This is one concern I have – http://www.fertilefields.co.nz/content/humate_liquid_fulvic_express

Fulvic is being used to increase the plants absorption of Glyphosate. Makes me wonder about the increase uptake in normal bacteria in the digestive system.

Dr. Woeller

Dr. Woeller,

That is a good point. I guess we need some mouse studies. The only good thing about the article is that it does suggest that fulvic acid does a good job of binding to glyphosate. Maybe a good probiotic would help balance the issue of loss of beneficial bacteria. Let me know what you think about his HMA that I attached. As always, thank you Dr. Woeller.

Saul

Hi Dr. Woeller,

So I found some studies on fulvic/humic acid and they’re really interesting. Here is the link: https://content.siselinternational.com/sisel-int/science-pdfs/Fulvic_Acid_References.pdf

Saul

DrWoeller
          Keymaster

Saul,
            Interesting information about Fulvic/Humic acid. My concern still is if it binds to glyphosate that doesn’t mean it prevents it from being absorbed. But, perhaps it may help to inactivate it in the body?

Dr. Woeller

Hi Dr. Woeller,

It would be interesting to see if the rate of glyphosate excretion is increased after intake of fumic/fulvic acid but also if beneficial bacteria absorption increases as well.

I’m also interested in how fumic/fulvic acid deactivates viruses and other pathogens like candida and it’s benefit to the autism and NT communities. Thank you Dr. Woeller.

Saul

DrWoeller
            Keymaster

Saul,
              I posted a question to Dr. Shaw about fulvic acid and glyphosate. Haven’t heard any back yet.

Do you have any good links to Klinghardt’s information on this topic?

Dr. Woeller

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.