8 years old male

Home Forums Autism Mastery General – Miscellaneous 8 years old male

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello Dr Woeller,

I’ve attached the new OAT of a 8 years old male i would like help with. It’s the second OAT (1 year appart)

1. The arabinose was 136 a year ago and is now 323 but we treated his gut for a good 4 months (maybe a little more) with pretty high doses of herbs. I used GI MicrobX, Oil of oregano, boulardii, silver pure at times. I used artemisinin, CandiBactin AR and BR at other times. Biocidin at times also.

The herbs did work for clostridia but the candida got way worse. His oxalates went from 366 to 620 even if we reduced the oxalates in the diet. It improved him at first but the test now showed it has doubled a year later

Should i go with diflucan or nystatin ? Or do you think its a biofilm issue ? If so, wich biofilm agent should i use and in what dosages to be effective?

2. the other strange thing is the vitamin C. It’s normaly low with dysbiosis but it was at 2061 a year ago and still high at 890. There’s some vitamin C in vitaspectrum but that’s it. Is it a malabsorption issue?

His stool test shows geotrichum, another yeast. It also show blasto hominis and a streptococcus. I haven’t re run the stool test yet.

Any advice / opinion would be appreciated

Thanks

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Danik,
      There’s a lot going on in this test. My suspicion is there may be some mold exposure going on too, likely through food?? I would suggest performing a GPL Myco-TOX profile.

Notice the Pyroglutamic is high too indicating glutathione deficiency. This is going to be linked to toxicity from candida, bacteria, mold, chemicals…

The oxalate could be from excretion too, but most commonly a yeast/diet/mold exposure source.

I am not entirely sure about the Vitamin C myself. At this point I would suggest using anymore.

Regarding treatment I think the Nystatin is your best choice, but I would also use some Biocidin again too and the Inferfase Plus from Klaire Labs at 1 capsule 30 to 45 minutes prior to Nystatin and Biocidin. I would give The Nystatin and Biocidin together. New Beginnings Nutritionals – http://nbnus.com carries the Interfase Plus.

Dr. Woeller

Thanks for your help Dr Woeller, it’s appreciated 🙂

Regarding the dosages. I’ll go with:
      Nystatin 1.5 millions units three times a day
      Biocidin 8 drops three times a day

Do you think it’s appropriated? Should i go even higher since it’s severe? 2 millions and 10 drops? Should we titrate the dose up or it’s the doses are ok from the begining?

Should i cycle one dose every 72 hours at some point like you suggested in the course?

i suppose we suggest the nystatin on a empty stomach with the biocidin at the same time?

I’ll run the mycotox and a MOAT in 6 to 8 weeks to see where it’s at

Thanks again

DrWoeller
      Keymaster

Danik,
        That might be a high place to start on the Nystatin, unless you have experience before with the patient that they can handle such a large dose. I would be more inclined to work up to that dosage over 10 to 14 day period of time, but starting at 500,000 units per dose given three times daily.

Since you have given the Biocidin before I would give 10 drops three times daily and not cycle it.

Both the Nystatin and Biocidin on an empty stomach, but only if tolerated. If not, then with a little bit of food is okay.

Dr. Woeller

It will be my first time with Nystatin. We’ll go slowly… Thanks again 🙂

DrWoeller
        Keymaster

Danik,
          You are welcome. Please let me know how things are going.
          Dr. Woeller

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.