11 yo OAT results

Home Forums Autism Mastery Lab Testing 11 yo OAT results

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Dr. Woeller:)
    This is an 11 yo girl with anxiety, eczema, ADHD. Cholesterol, thyroid, IgG foods,and other vitamins/mineral testing is pending. I will treat her yeast. What about the oxalates? Could that be related to the high vitamin C? Should I worry about anything other than dietary intake? Cal/mag/VSL? The citric is very elevated – just give a general mitospectra type supplement? With this high of an elevation – any concern of genetic issues? or maybe heavy metals disrupting the cycle?
    Thank you!!

DrWoeller
    Keymaster

Jessica,
      My apologies on not seeing this post. These computer systems are complicated with a lot of moving parts and sometimes postings don’t transfer over.

The oxalate is probably yeast related and diet. However, not a bad idea to cut back on Vitamin C dosing to no more than 400mg daily. Focus on diet and yeast treatment and I would personally add in Cal/Mag Citrate with meals and VSL#3 (one capsule) at bedtime.

The glutathione markers look okay, so the Citric may be related to intake as well. I like the idea of heavy metal testing to be sure so I would suggest doing a Hair Metals Analysis either from Great Plains or Doctors Data.

Sincerely,
      Dr. Woeller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.